The Victoria, styled with an elegant flair, offers all amenities one would expect from a four star hotel. From the foyer with its fireplace and leather Chesterfield sofas; the Penny Black Lounge were one can sip cool cocktails or English teas in an informal ambience to the Copperfield’s Restaurant with its luscious buffets and superb A’ La Carte Menu and the high standard of residential comfort.
The Victoria, a superior four star hotel is located in quiet & peaceful surroundings in the heart of the fashionable resort of Sliema and a few minutes walk from the popular & picturesque 4 km seafront promenade. Set on the sea front, Sliema is a centre point for excellent shopping, open-air cafeterias, restaurants & bars and only fifteen minutes drive away from the capital city Valletta and ten minutes away from St. Julians the popular night-time resort.
120 rooms, 10 Junior Suites. Rooms are available with city views, side street views and / or Capua Palace views.
Set in a fresh Mediterranean blue decor or sumptuous Victorian mahogany style our rooms offer the following features:
* Tea & Coffee making facilities
* ADSL & WiFi Internet Connection
* Daily maid service
* Air-conditioning – Cooling/heating with individual temperature control
* Remote control satellite colour television & radio
* Fully stocked mini bar
* In-room safes (At a charge)
* Card key lock
* Direct dial telephone with alarm
* Bathroom with shower / bath, toiletries & hairdryer
* Orthopedic mattresses
* Extra pillows & blankets in wardrobe
* Standing coat hanger rack
* Plush arm chair
* Luggage rack
* Bureau / dressing table
* Double glazed balcony door for sound proofing.
* Multi-lingual personnel at the 24 hour Front Desk
* Car rental facilities
* Complimentary Car Park
* Room Service from 07:30 hours till 21.30 hours
* Baby-sitting services (At a charge)
* 24 hour wake up services
* Gift/Newspaper boutique
* Dry cleaning services
* Business Center with secretarial services
* Medical services
* Information room
* Outdoor Swimming Pool
* Outdoor Whirlpool
* Complimentary sunbeds & towels
* Separate men’s, ladies & physically challenged changing rooms & showers
Main Conference Hall – 463 square meters on the first floor, The William Shakespeare Suite, The Charles Dickens Suite & the Lord Tennyson Suite can either host simultaneously a fairly large function or three smaller functions. With a capacity to seat 180 persons in theatre style setting, these suites are an ideal venue for medium sized events.
The features include:-
Lord Byron Suite – Across the corridor from the Main Conference Hall, this room can be used either for support service for the main Conference Hall or used either as a syndicate room or meeting room on its own. It is set in a Board Style for 12 persons or can be used in theatre style configuration for 25 persons.
William Morris Suite – This venue is situated on the ground floor of the 200 year old Palazzo Capua annexed to the Hotel. With a capacity of around 140 persons in theatre style seating, it is ideally suited for meetings and seminars.
All the above suites are equipped with:
Business is a pleasure at The Victoria. The Business Centre, tailored for the business traveler and conference user includes the following facilities:
* Secretarial services
* Fax transmission & photocopying services
* Modem & lap top rental
* Acetates / acetates markers
* A/V Equipment such as Barco projection systems
* VCR equipment
* Projection screens
* Roving microphones
* Lecterns & podiums
* PA system
* Resident technicians
* Simultaneous translations
* Tailored set-up of meeting rooms
* Internal coordination of your events
The Business Centre is also renowned for its tailored packages to suit all needs.